18 March, 2010

Guess What Thursday!

Last weeks 'Guess What Thursday' was so much fun!
So Mom and I decided the format change would be permanent at least for a while!

As most of you figured out last weeks Guess What...or should I say Guess Who was

the wonderful...
DAISY THE CURLY CAT!

Great Job Everyone!!

Now for this week..

The winner of last weeks guess is a couple of good looking orange and whities that are always having a real good time out in the fields by their house. Humans say you can be rolling in the dough when you have a lot of their favorite green papers well these two are rolling in the dirt!!

....who is it?!

21 comments:

Huffle Mawson said...

I know I know! Am I allowed to say?

The Creek Cats said...

Is it Eric and Flynn?

The Kool~Kittie~Krew said...

What The Creek Cats said...

Daisy said...

I think it is our pals Eric and Flynn, too!

ps: I am proud to have my picture on your bloggie today!

Kea said...

Definitely Eric and Flynn!

Jacqueline said...

Eric and Flynn for sure!!...Daisy is a beauty!!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Eric and Flynn said...

We think we might know the answer.

"The Boys" and Karen said...

What a treat to come here today and see Daisy.

ABBY said...

WE too think it's Eric and Flynn....

purrs
Abby

Fin said...

Darn someone already guessed!

Glogirly and Katie said...

Hi-ya Tygana!!!

Glogirly and I have given you a special award! C'mon by and check it out. : )

your friend,
Katie
(Glogirly's Cat)

Karen Jo said...

I also think that it's Eric and Flynn.

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

Me too! Eric and Flynn!

Melody said...

I think its Mama Cat and Daddy Cat.

Im I right?

Paws & Whiskers,
Jude,Poo,Babybella,Piper&Marley

Grrreta said...

We're pretty sure our guess is the same thing Eric and Flynn are thinking.

Love Meow said...

:) wow everyone has answered it already. anyway we have to agree with them. :)

meowmeowmans said...

Yup, we think it's our buddies Eric and Flynn!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

We will go with the majority on this one!
--JB

Danielle said...

Eric and Flynn! Eric and Flynn!

Nishant said...

it is our pals Eric and Flynn, too!

home based data entry

PDX pride said...

It's Eric & Flynn!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails