01 May, 2010

Sleepy Saturday


*now to resume our regular posting*
Mom recieved a book from Dads Grandma. She's started reading it to me at night.
I love hearing the story of this little kitty and so does Mom!
We're just a few chapters in but we are already captivated and thought we would share it with you all!It's called The Silent Miaow and it's the story of a cat who chooses her family and trains them and lives with them. All told from the cats perspective!
Of course it starts with a prologue and the cat explains how she sat down to type out her book and figured out....uh oh....typing doesnt exactly work well with paw pads! So she enlists the help of her human!
The book was published in the mid 80's so as I was reading through it all I could think was wow....if the internet had been around this cat would have been a cat blogger!
I definitely suggest reading it!

7 comments:

Karen Jo said...

That sounds like a really cool book.

Jacqueline said...

It sounds like a good book, especially how the kitty trains her humans; maybe we could read it and get some good tips on that!MOL...You're looking handsome in the sunshine, Tygana...xo...Calle,Halle,Sukki

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Ooo, sounds like a good book... my humans need a book like that.

Kea said...

The book looks great! Thanks for the recommendation; our human could use a bit more training. :-)

Cindy said...

Sounds great!! I'll get it.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Sounds lke a great read. Thanks for showing us.. Hugs GJ xx

Monty Graycat said...

That book looks good! We just noticed you used me for a Guess What! I just wanted to thank you for thinking of me!
Have a great sunday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails