06 August, 2010

Pepper Doodle Friday

Finally my first single, me only post!

So I've taken to the windows like Tygana takes to the outdoors, Mom won't let me out she says I'm young enough to change my ways..phooey. But I guess it's not so bad in this house it's always cool and with all this fur I could sure use that cool air!

So I want to tell you guys about this chair, Daddy sits in it all day when he's home so I take it it's a real nice chair. Tygana is always telling me how scary the chair is and to steer clear and be wary! But the chair is leather and I feel the coolness radiating off of it sometimes...so I decided to check it out.

Me likey.



10 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Congratulations on your first solo post, handsome Pepper!...You look relaxed and happy in that chair, it looks like you've found a great napping spot, sweetie...Happy Friday wonderful friends...kitty kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

You look like a chief executive my friend!!

The Florida Furkids said...

We think it's nice that you have your own post today! Enjoy the cool A/C...it's much nicer indoors.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Kea said...

Hurrah for your own post!

We think that chair looks mighty comfy. :-)

The Whiskeratti said...

You sure look comfy in that chair! (whispers: you can't always believe what others tell you.... )

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Pepper we hope you get to do more single posts by yourself. You did a fine job and we hope to see more.

purrin

xo
Abby

Amy & the house of cats said...

Congrats on your first post Pepper - you did a great job! And we think it is smart for you to stay inside - the cool is great in summer, and in winter it will be nice and warm! And we think that you look really great sitting in your dad's chair - it is perfect with your furs!

The Island Cats said...

Hi Pepper!! That chair looks pretty comfy!!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Pepper, we're so glad you're settling in so well. It looks like you definitely know how to find the comfiest places to sit.

Anonymous said...

well you looks so good in it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails