10 November, 2010

Catching Up

Sorry bloggers! I've been such a terrible blogging mommy. Life has slapped me in the face LOL.

I have all the participants for Paw It Forward.

To you all....I'm sorry I havent gotten them out yet!!! I'm going to try to by next weekend at the latest! Hope you all enjoy them!

Tygana and Pepper have been getting along so well lately. Actually on occasion playing...though it only lasts a few moments.
They both have their winter coats and the both feel so luscious I wish I had blankets of this stuff LOL.

I want to get the house cleaned up and see if I can get some sneak shots and what not of these two playing around. It's going on my to-do list which I really want to make. LOL

BTW:...on a random note. I decided I really would like a potato bin.....but why in the world do these things cost so much!?

10 comments:

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Nice to see you.. A potato bin now thats a thought. Glad you are ok.. Hugs GJ x

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Good to see you back my friends!!

Hansel said...

Hello! we have been sucky at this stuff too!!!! lol.

Anonymous said...

okay, we all knows i loves to cook... BUT... what the heck is a potato bin?!

One Cats Nip said...

Aww Attie! It has nothing to do with cooking, it's storage.

http://image36.webshots.com/36/8/57/49/307585749PbaZFb_ph.jpg
(theres a pic)

Just a set aside place for your potatoes and onions some even have a bread box on the top. I have a serious lack of storage space in cabinets have no shelves, i have a seperate cabinet that is full no space in my fridge plus onions dont do to well in there so my potatoes and onions have just been sitting on the counter top driving me crazy!

Karen Jo said...

I have no idea why a potato bin should be so expensive. I am very glad to hear that Tygana and Pepper are getting along better.

Hansel said...

Hey guys! We got our package yesterday so mom let us open it today- it was PAWSOME! thanks so much! we will post photos about it on TUESDAY- so please keep an eye open for the post! mom is working on it right now!

Karen Jo said...

Merry Christmas!

Karen Jo and Herman

Karen Jo said...

Happy New Year! May it be filled with joy, health and prosperity.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Happy New Year 2011!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails