08 February, 2010

Zaziart

Oh boy Oh boy!!
I'm so excited I'm so excited!
Now I'm sure all of you remember that awesome contest hosted by our friends at Rumblebum, you know the Dr.Mew contest. Wellllll, if you saw the post over at Rumblebum you know that the amazing prize I won is an 8x10 portrait from Zaziart!!

Mom and I, well especially Mom were super excited to find out what the prize one Mom was bouncing around like some fool...humans sometimes I wonder why we keep them around. Can't you keep your cool mom?

Ashley:...sorry Tygana I was just too excited, I mean a portrait of you...thats not JUST a picture. Serious...wow!

Ok ok your done go sit on the couch and watch those food shows again.

So Mom got real excited and started running around with that camera with the huge flashy beast on it and so on and so forth, she said she didn't know if she had a picture of me she wanted turned into a portrait..is that a compliment or no???
Well either way she got something she was happy with hereSomething about it having my whole face, ears and all blah, blah, blah.

Ashley: Well I was lookgin through my old ones and usually I'm after your muzzle so much that I cut off your ears! I'm very happy with the photo look at you aren't you sooooo adorableeeee *squee*

Mom..mom....I'm blogging.

Ashley: Sorry.....

So Mom sent this picture on over to the amazing artists at Zaziart

a few days later she found this in my inbox.
Isn't this a handsome cat!

Ashley: *SQUEE* YESSS!!!! SO handsome!!! OMC look they got your muzzle just right and that little nose and the eyes EEEE!!! Don't you just love it! I can't wait till it gets here!!!!

MOMMMMMM!

Ashley: Sorry Tygana your just soo handsome!

Ok well anyways let me tell these people about it. Don't you think it's a great portrait. The best part is Mom was looking over the site and not only are the portraits amazing but they are also reasonably priced!
I know I know it's not like making portraits or pictures is easy it's a lot of hard work, our neighbor is a painter and we've heard about it. It takes a long time a lot of work and effort and sometimes it just doesn't come out right.
But not only are these Zaziart portraits awesome and so true to the original picture an 8x10 similiar to the one we got here of yours truly is $29!! Not only that they do you one better no TWO! Free shipping within the U.S. and 15% of their proceeds go to the ASPCA!
Also, they guarantee satisfaction! I noticed this little tidbit on their page and pointed it out to the Mom.
........... Remember: If you don't approve, you don't pay. .......
Man Zaziart is amazing!
They do great portraits which they do to your satisfaction, reasonable prices, free shipping to the US, and they make donations to the ASPCA!

I must say this is beyond awesome! Flufflebum and Rumblepurr and Rumblemum my Mom and I would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for this awesome prize! It's truly one of a kind and something to treasure forever!
We would also like to thank Zaziart for the amazing portrait!

We'll be sure to take a picture of it in our house once it gets here.

But in the mean time everyone should run on over to Zaziart and check it out!! Maybe even order a portrait of your favorite feline!

15 comments:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

OMC!!!!! That looks SO fantastic!!!!!

We're big fans of Zaziart, we met them on Twitter and saw their work - they really capture our animal pals (as they have with you!!)

Congrats again, we're so glad you're happy, and thanks for doing such a great job on the story ending :)

Daisy said...

Oh my gosh, it's gorgeous! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is stunning!!! Inigo and Rumbles are awesome furriends! We are so happy you won, you TOTALLY deserved to! ConCats again!!!

PS...and yes...you're SUPER handsome!

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Congratulations, handsome!

Thank your mom for the link to Zaziart! I know just what we're going to do with it!!

Jacqueline said...

That is a wonderful portrait!...We really enjoyed the story your Mom wrote too...We will check out the Zaziart site=thanks for letting us know about it!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Danielle said...

How cool!! You look so handsome and Zazairt did a pawsome job! Don't worry about your human, Tygana. My human would've done the same thing. :)

loki said...

This is so fantastic, your photo is absolutely amazing! Congratulations again!

Loki

Mickey's Musings said...

WOW!!!!! What a pawsome portrait!!!!
Congrats on such a fine gift!!!
We also agree...you look marvelous!
Purrs Mickey, Georgia Tillie

Noll's Nip said...

That is gorgeous!

meowmeowmans said...

A handsome portrait of a handsome mancat! Concatulations!

Quill and Greyson said...

You look very handsome!

Cory said...

Wow! You are so handsome...ok, we already knew that! What a wonderful portrait.

CCL Wendy said...

You're right, Tygana, that is terribly exciting! Congratulations on your well-deserved win. You really went all out.

And that portrait is something else. Now you are captured in your handsome mancatliness for all time.

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic! So like you. Congrats on getting this.

Catline Crew said...

That is a lovely portrait. Congratulations again on your win. It was well deserved.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails