06 April, 2010

Awards!

Catching up time yay!
Time to get back into the swing of the blog and I would like to start off with some great awards I got from my fantastic friends!

Danielle of The Life of a Spoiled Cat awarded me with this lovely Sunshine award



RULES FOR ACCEPTING THIS AWARD ARE:

Share this award with twelve others who are inspiring and who bring sunshine to you and others.
Put the logo on your blog or within your post

Link the twelve you have chosen within your post

Leave a comment on the posts of the twelve blogs that you have chosen

Leave a link to the one who have given you this award.

I'd like to bestow this award to:

Calle, Halli, Sukki and Jacqueline of Jacquelines Cat House


Annie, Nicky, Derry, Chumley and Mom of Kea's Fur Family

Attie and her Mom of Attie Cattie

The Creek Cats and their Mom of The Creek Cats


Abby and her Mom of Manx Mews


Ginger Jasper and the Pughs of Ginger Jasper



Herman and Karen Jo of Herman's Hideway


Luna and human of CatSynth



Gracie and Mom of Goodness Gracie


Clifford, Ellie, Tamir, Allie, Sniffie, Cubby and Mom of Friends Furrever

The whole fur and furless gang over at Jan's Funny Farm

Everyone at LoveMeow

Meowmeowmans of Animal Shelter Volunteer Life


All of you and many others have really helped to bring some sunshine to not only me but my Mom as well. Thank you so much

The uber fabulous Katie of Glogirly also awarded me with this gorgeous Beautiful Blogger award



Here's how it works:
I tell you 7 things about me and then pass it on to 7 of my beautiful blogging friends.

Here's my 7 things:

1. I really like being outside, just feeling the sun heat up my skin during a catnap is one of my top 10 feelings in the world.

2. Unlike most cats I like variety with my diet...sometimes I'll stop eating a food as much until it gets changed then I will go back to it later.

3. I like to watch t.v.

4. I'm very cautious about new friends but I never forget my old friends.

5. I rub my face in my cat grass more than I eat it.

6. I adore my snuggie.

7. I have learned the hallway staircase is the best place to meow

Now for the 7 to pass it on too!


Inigo and Rumbles of Rumblebum



Eric and Flynn of Eric and Flynns Adventures


The Purr Gang over at Lilacs and Cats

The Kool Kittie Krew at Scooter


The Creek Cats of The Creek Cats


The gang at Cat of Nine Tails

Spot and Fiona of Spot and Fiona

Once more I would really love to thank everyone for all your wishes and prayers for not only me but my mom and grandma as well. It really means a lot to me and Mom.

8 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Congratulations on your awards, Tygana!...Thank you so much for thinking of us with the Sunshine Award; we are honored to be your friends...We really enjoyed your list, it's nice learning new things about you!...Be sure to cuddle with your Mom a lot more than usual; we have a feeling you are a great comfort to her...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

The Creek Cats said...

Concatulations on your awards and thank you so much for passing them along to us! We are so honored and will display them with pride in our trophy case!

Kea said...

Congratulations on your lovely awards, and thank you for sharing the Sunshine Award with us! :-)

JC said...

Thank You and Congrats on your awards !!!

Danielle said...

Concat's on your Beautiful Blogger award! We think you and your mom are beautiful bloggers.

MOL @ I like to watch tv and I rub my face in my cat grass more than I eat it!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Tygana concats on your awards and thank you for bestowing one of them to us. We sure do enjoy learning new things about you.

purrs
>^,,^<
Abby

Love Meow said...

Congrats on your awards :) xoxo

Amy & the house of cats said...

Congrats on your awards! We are so far behind that we totally understand about catching up! And we think that it is very interesting that you like to watch TV - Virgil used to but he doesn't anymore.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails