19 November, 2009

Contest?!

Boys am I tireds, if you noticed there hasn't been an update for a few days. To lets you knows I gave moms a few days off....well bloggings at least. She's still workings for me of course. Well lets me tells you what we've been ups to! Remember durings mom purr-furmance reviews I said that there was a contests in the makings? Well todays is the days. Moms has been hards at works making toys for us cats! I thought it would be a greats ideas to try some of thems out on my great bloggings friends!
So whats we gots heres is some nice nappin-nippy pillows, wrasslin twigs and big cat mints! I tolds moms its very importants to be verys gentles with the nips so as not to crush the nips before it reaches the cat it was meant for. Each toy is filled with lots of nips and poly-fils as well. Oh and I made sures mom kept them in bags at all times for ultimates nip freshness! So wondering, how could I win some?! Wells we are goings to allow 2 winners! Thats right TWO!
In orders to win you must be comment number 6 or 12! Each winners will get one of each toy! Can't wait to see who wins! Good lucks everyone!

22 comments:

Quill and Greyson said...

I guess someone has to be one. Good luck

The Island Cats said...

Can we comment more than once?? If so, we'll come by and try to be #6 or #12! Those look like fun toys!

KC said...

OK, I's want to play this, too
Love & Purrs,
KC

Jans Funny Farm said...

We're comment #3, so we won't win but that's okay. Good luck to #6 and #12, whoever they will be. Night.

Ozark Mountain Cats said...

We've been lucky lately so we'll be good and let sum other kitty win a prize. Course fate may play a hand and sum other kitty may have posted while our pokey biped typed.

Ikaika said...

Beatiful toys! I would love to win a toy ... and I might even share with the other kitties in my family!

Karen Jo said...

I am sure that Herman would love those toys, but I think this is comment #7.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Those are such cool toys!! Good luck to whomever gets the next win (and congrats to Ikaika!)

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Those look great!!! Too bad we are going to be right in the middle!!!!

Great contest!

Epic the Cat said...

Oooh, nice toys! *extends paw*

Elder Kittens - Thulhu and Nyarla said...

Next one gets it!

ZOOLATRY said...

Toys, toys, toys!
We think if we won, the ZH would
likely hide them away and try
to pass them off as Christmas purrsents.
She can be like that you know!
So... if we do win (ha, ha, we usually win nothin nowhere nohow)... you must send to our very very secret USPS Box...(united soft paws service, that is). Bye now!

The Creek Cats said...

What a great contest!!! Those look like the coolest prizes ever!

Cat with a Garden said...

We too love the look of these toys! And handmade is the best.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I saw you were having a contest and wanted to see what was going on. I must say that the prizes are wonderful and I cannot believe that your mom makes all of these wonderful things. Do you have one of each?

The Monkeys said...

Wow, nice toys! Your Mom is very talented!

Da Fambly Cat-a-blog Kittiez said...

I'm not gonna win but just wanted to stop by and say - cool toys☺

Carolina Cats said...

Those are byootiful toys! Will yore bean be seling them? Cos we wood deffinitly buy some. please let us know.

Finny Buddy& Jazzy
http://2carolinacats.blogspot.com

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Those are furry neat toys... pleeze let tha CB know if you will be selling these. I's put a link on tha CB sidebar wif all tha other sellers.
Love & Purrs,
KC

Anonymous said...

What pawesome prizes!!! WAY GROOVY!

Cory said...

I'm too late to win,but wanted to say those look like super wonderful toys!

Kaz's Cats said...

Those are awesome toys. Your Mom is very talented. Concats to the winners - there's lots of fun ahead for them.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails