07 November, 2009

Saturday Caturday

So this is hows I plans on spendings my caturdays...very relaxings, so did I mentions that this cat trees here gets likes....i dont knows..a bajillions paws from me? It's my favorite spots in the whole houses up here at the verys tops. I spends almost alls my indoor times on its and have even slept overnights on it. Hows are you alls spending your caturdays?


Ashley: As per my annual purr-fur-mance review Tygana has demanded that I get a general consensus of how you our readers feel about our blog. ....his blog....yes master...anyway. It would be much appreciated if you sent feeback positive or negative and constructive criticism or suggestions etc etc on how to make the blog better to onecatsnip@gmail.com Thank you.

8 comments:

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

I LOVE the photo--how do you stay balanced on that??? Best way to spend Saturday.

Review on your blog? Hmm. You have alot of info on your blog--stuff we need to know--like Tommy wants to click on that Cat Enclosure--yet sometimes all the info takes me away from looking at the REAL STARS of the show--YOU!

CCL Wendy said...

I haven't known your blogging long enough to make any comment. I do know that as much as Tygana seems to love her cat tree, she looks like she's going to fall off of it!

You have a great background -- love it! And Tygana's a beauty.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

We enjoy your blog, specially the BOOTIFUL Tygana!

Karen Jo said...

That looks like a great day to spend your Caturday, Tygana. Just be careful not to fall off.

Cory said...

That's reallyy smart Tygana...getting 360 feedback! We love your blog, but what we like the best is that no matter how many kitty blogs are out there, they are unique to each kitty family. We like it best when there are photos of you!

Quill and Greyson said...

Here is something for your perfomance review... In Google reader all we see is your post title and Google Ads? Glad we came over.

Quill and Greyson said...

Never mind, it's going on Mom's review... She just hadn't scrolled down far enough... so embarrassing.

Laura said...

Hi there! I think you're blog is wonderful. I am LOVING the Litter Locker Plus, NO MORE CAT POO SMELL! Wouldn't have found out about it if it wasn't for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails