12 November, 2009

Thursday In The Garden With Tygana


It's Thursdays again so it's times for anothers garden posts, but todays is more likes thursday nots in the gardens but showings a part of it withs Tygana. See todays was just fars toos coldss for me. I wents out for a whiles, but betweens the 45 degrees weather and alls that winds that's just been blowings and blowings all mornings I just had to get ins and warm ups. See I'm cuddleds up nexts to moms here in the blankets.So I mades a demands to my moms tellings her tos gets ups off the couch and outs of that blankets and get a pikhs of my favorites spot up fronts this is wheres I goes in the afternoons! You sees as the days goes on the suns goes arounds our buildings leaving my preciouss back porchs in the shades! So whats a cats to do?! Well I goes up fronts behinds the hydrangeas bush! See thats rock, sometimes it's nice and toastys warm after being the suns so long and I just likes to cuddles up by it and warms up in the sun. You can sees my hydrangea is losing it's leaves buts it wills be back...it always is.

5 comments:

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Glad you can follow the sun. My hydranga's are losing their leaves too. Hopefuly next year they will be back.. Hugs GJ xx

Milo and Alfie said...

It's impawtant to follow the sun whenever yoo can. It's getting chilly here in England but our Hydranga has still got blooms on it.

Amy & the house of cats said...

That is a great place to hang out in the garden! I bet that rock is very nice to snuggle when it gets all warm. It is nice to have things to warm you in the garden!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

You look really cozy all next to your blankie!

Everycat said...

Hello Tygana it's great to meet such a handsome tabby fella. Following the sun is an art and a right!

Whicky Wuudler

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails