15 November, 2009

No Rest On Sunday!

So todays I goes outside becauses it's nicer outsides todays than it has beens for a whiles, I means it wasn't as colds! So here I am enjoying myselfs outside.....then it's all ruineds!
This...things! Was at my porch doors lookings for me and decideds to wait since I wasnt inside! My moms came by to check and founds me sitting on tops of our bbq grills, staying away from this monsters!
See's this is why this cats is a monsters to me. You know how theres always a cat thats the top cat in neighborhoods? Well I used to be best friends withs that cats, and now that cats has passed and this cats is trying to be the boss's! So he comes bys to intimidates me and my moms don't likes it! So she always brings me insides when this...thing comes arounds.
So I'm inside and he comes backs! So of course I gots to protects my spaces! You can't really sees it but my tail is huges! So my moms goes outsides and tells the monsters to shoos! It usually takes him a few shooes to get the messages he's not too brights! But then he just comes right backs! Sits and stares at me....ugh...no rest on Sunday!!!
Monsters...

10 comments:

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Poor you... Stand your ground and stare him out.. He may get the message.. Hugs GJ x

Lisa said...

What a stinker! Your puffy tail looks very puffy! KEep it up!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Ooo, now that is a puffy tail!! we'd run in fear of that tail!!!

Epic the Cat said...

Ugh, hope you and your mommy can scare that monster away for good! *paws crossed*

Karen Jo said...

Oh, no, isn't it just like an intruder cat to spoil your fun. I hope he got the message of your puffy tail and went away.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

So not nice of that monster cat to bother you at your place. Tell your mom to get a child's squirt gun and fill it with the water. Then when he is being mean to you just have her give him a little squirt of the water gun. I don't think he will like it and I think he will head away for sure.

Anonymous said...

He is a furry kyute monster to say the least! Sorry your tail had to get all puffed up! He just likes you and wants to be furriends. But hey, you can escape tomorrow and come to Skeeter's purrday pawty we're throwing for her!

The Crew said...

Hmmmm, he does seem rather bold coming and sitting right on your patio. Perhaps you'd best stay inside when he's around. Maybe you could become friends through the glass.

Nina Torbie said...

Oh, you poor thing! I let Victor think he's in charge, and when he gets too big-headed, I give him a good whap. But only after trying to negotiate. Boys! They just don't pay proper respect to ladycats.
Purrs,
Nina

GLOGIRLY said...

Don't you just hate those cat monsters?! I get the squirrels and rabbits too. Glogirly has a big stuffed red dog that stands guard by the front door. He stands guard while I nap. It's a pretty good system.

Katie
(Glogirly's cat)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails