06 November, 2009

Friday in the "garden" with Tygana


Hullos everyones, I'm sures you alls has heards of the Society of Feline Gardeners I joined becauses I loves the outsides and exploring alls that is growings. So todays I thought I would shares with you alls a bit of my tiny pieces of my wild, it consists of bushes and trees, but I loves the safe feelings of thems.




Welcomes to my back porches. See alls the bushes? My favorites spot is to my right, that would bees the left sides of the pichtures for you alls. Do you see the littles space where you cans see throughs the bushes? I likes to sit overs there and watch everything if I gets cold I just comes out and lay out on the warms concrete. Next times I will share some more of my outdoors spaace with you all I hopes you enjoyed.

5 comments:

Cory said...

Tygana, we love your post today! Welcome to the club!

xoxo Jonesie

Daisy said...

You have a very pretty garden!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Tygana that is a great picture of you in your pretty garden. It looks like a great place to spend a sunny afternoon!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Nice to meet you Tygana. We likes the outdoors too. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Even though I am a woofie I likes cats. ~Fenris

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

What a beautiful garden... cause YOU are in it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails