09 November, 2009

Mancat Monday Report


I have receiveds the feedbacks from you alls and musts lets you know my moms isn't going to the whapps from mes today. As for improvements since the days I gave moms her reports and that sterns talkings to she has been uppings the antes on the posts, I have noticeds there has been at least one a day, I means I give her enoughs materials! She has also receiveds this things on the computers my Dads gave her called...photochops, i dont knows either way she has been workings on its every nights and tells me it's to helps improves the looks of my blogs so I am satisfieds with this. I spokes with my moms about her contest and she was sad to reports it will takes a little longer than she first anticipateds becauses she's waiting for some pieces to come in through the mail and has yets to recieves her package, she tells mes maybes bout 2 weekses Tygana, I say ok but until thens I would like to drop some hints occassionally just to keeps the steams up on this.

Todays hint is: colorfuls and softs

Well this is big boss mancat Tygana signings out for todays, it's pretty sunnys so I gots to takes advantages.

5 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh, my Mommeh uses PhotoChop, too! It's fun to play around with!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

You seem to have it all in control, Tygana!

The Creek Cats said...

Our mom has PhotoChop too, but she doesn't really know what she's doing. Can't wait to find out about these contests! Sound like soooo much fun!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

My mum hasn't heard of photochop. Sounds fun though.. You keep her on her toes.. Hugs GJ xx

Amy & the house of cats said...

We don't have PhotoChop but we could really use it! We can't wait about the contests either - colorful and soft sounds so interesting and we can't figure out what it is!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails