28 November, 2009

These Holidays...

So Moms been reals busy gettings everythings togethers for these..holidays, so as you can tells my blogs has been slackings...I tries to get her over here and then..well...you know. So all my christmas cards have beens sents out! Yep, that includes those in other countries as well so keep an eyes outs! Santa paws has been mailed, my paw it forward has been mailed along with the prizes from my contests! So at least shes been keepings up with thats. I hopes everyones has a wonderfuls thanksgivings! My mom came back with turkey for me and I ates every bit I chased her around the house to get its it was so yummys! She's making one at homes todays so theres will be more...IM SO EXCITEDS! It's so..nom nom! She starteds decoratings for christmas so theres this glowy things in the living room.....doesn't looks too yummy. Happy Meowlidays everyone!

6 comments:

Laura said...

I`m glad to hear I`m not the only one decorating for the holidays this early!!! Well some people tell me its early but i think as of Nov. 1st its fair game!

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

Humans and their decorations! However I like YOU by the mouse-just something about a fellow kitty that blogs...!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Ooo, new festive toys... hehehehe

GLOGIRLY said...

Yes we've got the decorating thing going on here too. I can't believe that Glogirly won't let me help.

mew!
Katie
(Glogirly's cat)

Parker said...

It's a very busy time for beans, but they are fun to watch!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Wow! Are you ever organized! I haven't even started with the shopping yet. The mom said she would do it this week sometime. Looks like you take matters into your own paws and get the work done yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails