26 November, 2009

Happy Turkey Day

I would says Happy Thanksgivings and I woulds means it, but I really haves my mind on the turkeys. So with that in mind Happy Turkey Day!
I would alsos like to list a few things I'm thanksfuls for:

1. Food, dry or wet it's all really greats stuff
2. my mom and dads without thems I wouldnt have foods or this blogs for that matters
3. All my friends out heres in the blogospheres you brighten my days so much

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Now let's share some turkey!

13 comments:

Karen Jo said...

Happy Thanksgivng!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

We are SO on our way...

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

You certainly are ready for this big day! Looks like you also have your seat all picked out for the big eats.

Sending blessing and best wishes to you, your family, and friends this Thanksgiving Day.

The Creek Cats said...

You've got so much to be thankful for!
Happy Thanksgiving, furiend!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

So much to be thankful for and I am thankful to have you as a friend.. Hugs GJ x

Quill and Greyson said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Parker said...

Happy Thanksgiving!
Big Turkey Smoochies too!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Yum, that looks good. Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

Your Daily Cute said...

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

Anonymous said...

We sure hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving, er... Turkey Day!

CCL Wendy said...

We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that they saved the giblets for you, Tygana!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
--JB

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails