19 June, 2010

Shameful Saturday

I don't even know what to think.....to show these pictures or not but I feel I must share the travesty!
I mean whats some bugs between a cat and some water....or should that have been phrased another way...

Either way I came across some bugs the bitey kind. I tried to explain to Mom sometimes it happens, I mean I am outside almost everyday.

So mom ordered some new neck stuffs...gah I hate that stuff it feels weird, icky and cold.

She continuously bothered me with this comb....at least till I would put the bitey on her.

Put the icky stuff on me...now days later

she has committed with the help of my Dad....the worst thing ever.

A Shower.





(thats me giving Mom the evil glare after I made my escape!)

8 comments:

Jacqueline said...

But, Tygana, you should feel better without those nasty bugs, sweetie...Don't worry, the worst is over, handsome!...kisses x3...Calle, Halle, Sukki

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Oh my, that is a very ferocious look my friend, the humans best watch themselves!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You don't look very happy but it is better than having nasty bitey bugs.

Pip said...

Is icky but you has to be careful Tygana. Sometimes those bugs can be bad. We hopes you feels better without the bugs.
You still looks very manly!

Skaputziner said...

Ouch, really shameful...

Daisy said...

Ah, you poor little bebbeh! I hope the icky bugs are gone now though.

Quill and Greyson said...

The horror!!

Anonymous said...

oh my cod, i can not believe they SHOWERED you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails