18 March, 2010

Guess What Thursday!

Last weeks 'Guess What Thursday' was so much fun!
So Mom and I decided the format change would be permanent at least for a while!

As most of you figured out last weeks Guess What...or should I say Guess Who was

the wonderful...
DAISY THE CURLY CAT!

Great Job Everyone!!

Now for this week..

The winner of last weeks guess is a couple of good looking orange and whities that are always having a real good time out in the fields by their house. Humans say you can be rolling in the dough when you have a lot of their favorite green papers well these two are rolling in the dirt!!

....who is it?!

21 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

I know I know! Am I allowed to say?

The Creek Cats said...

Is it Eric and Flynn?

Anonymous said...

What The Creek Cats said...

Daisy said...

I think it is our pals Eric and Flynn, too!

ps: I am proud to have my picture on your bloggie today!

Kea said...

Definitely Eric and Flynn!

Jacqueline said...

Eric and Flynn for sure!!...Daisy is a beauty!!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We think we might know the answer.

"The Boys" and Karen said...

What a treat to come here today and see Daisy.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

WE too think it's Eric and Flynn....

purrs
Abby

Quill and Greyson said...

Darn someone already guessed!

GLOGIRLY said...

Hi-ya Tygana!!!

Glogirly and I have given you a special award! C'mon by and check it out. : )

your friend,
Katie
(Glogirly's Cat)

Karen Jo said...

I also think that it's Eric and Flynn.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Me too! Eric and Flynn!

Anonymous said...

I think its Mama Cat and Daddy Cat.

Im I right?

Paws & Whiskers,
Jude,Poo,Babybella,Piper&Marley

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

We're pretty sure our guess is the same thing Eric and Flynn are thinking.

Love Meow said...

:) wow everyone has answered it already. anyway we have to agree with them. :)

meowmeowmans said...

Yup, we think it's our buddies Eric and Flynn!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

We will go with the majority on this one!
--JB

Danielle said...

Eric and Flynn! Eric and Flynn!

Nishant said...

it is our pals Eric and Flynn, too!

home based data entry

PDX pride said...

It's Eric & Flynn!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails