30 April, 2010

Back In The Saddle Again

So I'm back and I can honestly say I never want a "vacation" like that again.

First off you all know the reason why I went.
It was really hard.

But also in my week there I had to fit in a few other things. Besides attending some rosarys for my Mom.
My aunt and one of my cousins from Australia came it was my second time with my Aunt and my first time meeting my cousin. I wish it could have been under better circumstances but even so she's really fantastic and I loved meeting her and hanging out with her.


My sister and my three nieces also came into town, my 6 year old niece helped dress me.
Also of course there was my Dad, my older brother and my little brother.

So between services for my brother, playing with my nieces and little brother, hanging out with my cousin and learning some neato things about Australia...I have come back so tired. I even got sick in my last day there.

I found I can't spend more than a few hours at my Mom's house, somehow my brother had it in him to spend the night there...I just could not bring myself to do it so I spent my whole trip at my Dads.

I keep waiting to see my Mom....shes always told me since I was a small girl that when she passes she would haunt me....mostly so I wouldn't pawn her jewelry which I don't know why she ever thought I would do that because I wouldn't. But for some reason I'm expecting her to follow through with that old promise.

I would like to send out my deepest thank yous to everyone in the cat blogging community for all your loving purrs! Thank you so much!
Also thank you for the lovely card Zoolatry

7 comments:

JC said...

It's never easy saying Good Bye ... I am so sorry that you had to but at least you had family with you.

(also I don't know why it listed me visiting you so many times. I enlarged your photos to see them ... )

The Florida Furkids said...

We know how difficult this must have been for you, but it's nice that you've reconnected with your Aunt and cousin.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Kea said...

(((Hugs)))

I'm glad your back safe and sound and that you had other family for support. I hope this draws you closer to extended family members, and that their love helps to ease the grief.

Sending lots of healing Light and wishing you universal Blessings and Peace.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You are in our thoughts. Glad you are back. ~AFSS

Anonymous said...

We know these past few weeks have been especially difficult for you. And as for your moms promise...Oh she is going to! Mom's are funny like that. We are happy you got to see family member and NEW family members, even thought the circumstances weren't happy.

Jacqueline said...

I'm glad you were able to spend such a difficult week with your family...Whenever I dream of people who have passed from my life (my brother, grandparents, even my cat, Nikki), the dreams have always had a very real quality to them, many times in color as well, and I always look at it like they were visiting me in my dreams...I hope you will find comfort and peace as the days go by...Love never dies.

meowmeowmans said...

We are glad you had your family around during this difficult time. We are glad you are back, and we'll continue sending purrs and prayers your way...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails